Managing Directors: Rachel Marie Paling (Director)
It is ELC Global Ltd and Efficient Language Coaching Ltd’s policy to respect and protect the privacy of our customers and the users of www.efficientlanguagecoaching.com (hereinafter, the “Site”). Through this Privacy Statement, we want to reassure users of the Site that we will not sell, share, or rent user information to others in a manner different than as set forth in this Privacy Statement. By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement, please do not use this Site. Each time you use the Site, the current version of the Privacy Statement will apply. Accordingly, when you use the Site, you should check the date of this Statement (which appears at the top) and review any changes since the last version.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy provides an overview of how we comply with data protection legislation and the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or you provide to us, will then be processed by us.
COLLECTION OF DATA
- If you contact us or make enquiries through telephone, SMS, email, website or white mail, a record f that may be kept. Other information you supply to us after your initial contact may also be collected
- If we have face to face meetings , a record of such may be kept.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Contact Information given to us by you on your own initiative, for example name, address, telephone, mobile number and email address. If you give any sensitive personal data to us then it is understood that you consent to the processing of this.
- Business information regarding whom we should contact including phone numbers and email addresses
- Records regarding our communications with you
- Transaction information which could include billing and accounts
- We may receive data about you from other sources
We may use your data where necessary to defend or establish our legal rights or otherwise required by law or binding regulation.
We may disclosure your date to other Third Parties and we may, if necessary, voluntarily or where required by law, pass your data to the Police and similar organisations such as law enforcement agencies (including fraud prevention and detection) or other governmental agencies.
Your rights under data protection legislation:
(a) You have the right to access information held about you, which can be exercised in accordance with the law. This may incur our costs of £10 to provide you with details of the information held on you.
(b) You have the right to amend information we hold on you. We kindly ask you to keep us informed of any changes to your details to enable us to have accurate up to date records.
If you would like any further information or have any comments about any other aspect of our service, please contact us at:
ELC Global Ltd
1 Lumley Street
London W1K 6JE
Get in Touch
Please click here if you have any questions or would like a course quotation.